UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Market Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 15, 2016 9:28 AM EST)
BMO Capital downgraded BB&T Capital (NYSE: BBT) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $45.00 (from $43.00). Analyst Lana Chan sees view catalysts.
"In our view, BBT has run out of catalysts to continue to outperform in the new rate environment — we step to the sidelines post the stock's rise since the presidential election (+10% since 11/8). We highlight the changes in both the rate environment and expectations regarding regulations since Trump's election in our note titled, 'A Trump Administration--Implications for Our Banks.' We prefer KEY and PNC going forward," said Chan.
Shares of BB&T Capital closed at $42.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!