UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Market Perform
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 15, 2016 9:28 AM EST)
BMO Capital downgraded BB&T Capital (NYSE: BBT) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $45.00 (from $43.00). Analyst Lana Chan sees view catalysts.
"In our view, BBT has run out of catalysts to continue to outperform in the new rate environment — we step to the sidelines post the stock's rise since the presidential election (+10% since 11/8). We highlight the changes in both the rate environment and expectations regarding regulations since Trump's election in our note titled, 'A Trump Administration--Implications for Our Banks.' We prefer KEY and PNC going forward," said Chan.
Shares of BB&T Capital closed at $42.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!