UPDATE: B. Riley Downgrades InterDigital Inc. (IDCC) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 9:37 AM EDT)
B. Riley downgraded InterDigital Inc. (NASDAQ: IDCC) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $80 (unchanged). With shares up 60% year-to-date, analyst Eric Wold sees risk/reward as balanced.
"With a 60% YTD move higher for InterDigital (IDCC) shares and each of the two major catalysts we expected playing out positively (finalization of the Huawei royalty agreement and a 50% dividend hike), we believe the risk/reward is balanced with shares only 2% away from our PT. Although we continue to believe Huawei could help drive new royal agreements with other China handset OEMs, we believe this opportunity is, for the most part, reflected in 2017 expectations," said the analyst.
Shares of InterDigital Inc. closed at $78.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!