UPDATE: B. Riley Downgrades InterDigital Inc. (IDCC) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 9:37 AM EDT)
B. Riley downgraded InterDigital Inc. (NASDAQ: IDCC) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $80 (unchanged). With shares up 60% year-to-date, analyst Eric Wold sees risk/reward as balanced.
"With a 60% YTD move higher for InterDigital (IDCC) shares and each of the two major catalysts we expected playing out positively (finalization of the Huawei royalty agreement and a 50% dividend hike), we believe the risk/reward is balanced with shares only 2% away from our PT. Although we continue to believe Huawei could help drive new royal agreements with other China handset OEMs, we believe this opportunity is, for the most part, reflected in 2017 expectations," said the analyst.
Shares of InterDigital Inc. closed at $78.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Sidoti Downgrades InterDigital Inc. (IDCC) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!