UPDATE: AMD (AMD) Bullish View Reiterated at Jefferies on Zen Potential, Accretive Financing
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 7:56 AM EDT)
(correction: PT was not raised, was maintained a $9)
Jefferies analyst, Mark Lipacis, reiterated his Buy rating and $9 price target on shares of AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) after updating the model to account for the recent debt+equity financing, and increasing 2017 EPS by $0.08. The analyst's checks on AMD's Desktop Zen indicate it will take share and he estimates that Zen (DT+Server+NB) could ultimately be $0.22-to-$0.96 accretive. He thinks there are multiple catalysts over the next 9 months.
The analyst thinks AMD's new CEO is executing a turnaround and the Street has not accepted this yet.
Shares of AMD closed at $6.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises price Target on Worthington Industries (WOR) to $42 Following Solid 1Q
- UBS Cuts AT&T (T) to Neutral on Lower EPS Estimates
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Reducing Estimates But See Upside To Lower Expectations - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!