UPDATE: AMD (AMD) Bullish View Reiterated at Jefferies on Zen Potential, Accretive Financing
- Wall Street drops as healthcare stocks weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 7:56 AM EDT)
(correction: PT was not raised, was maintained a $9)
Jefferies analyst, Mark Lipacis, reiterated his Buy rating and $9 price target on shares of AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) after updating the model to account for the recent debt+equity financing, and increasing 2017 EPS by $0.08. The analyst's checks on AMD's Desktop Zen indicate it will take share and he estimates that Zen (DT+Server+NB) could ultimately be $0.22-to-$0.96 accretive. He thinks there are multiple catalysts over the next 9 months.
The analyst thinks AMD's new CEO is executing a turnaround and the Street has not accepted this yet.
Shares of AMD closed at $6.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- Square (SQ): Notes From Square Keynote - Jefferies
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!