UPDATE: AMD (AMD) Bullish View Reiterated at Jefferies on Zen Potential, Accretive Financing
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 7:56 AM EDT)
(correction: PT was not raised, was maintained a $9)
Jefferies analyst, Mark Lipacis, reiterated his Buy rating and $9 price target on shares of AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) after updating the model to account for the recent debt+equity financing, and increasing 2017 EPS by $0.08. The analyst's checks on AMD's Desktop Zen indicate it will take share and he estimates that Zen (DT+Server+NB) could ultimately be $0.22-to-$0.96 accretive. He thinks there are multiple catalysts over the next 9 months.
The analyst thinks AMD's new CEO is executing a turnaround and the Street has not accepted this yet.
Shares of AMD closed at $6.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!