UPDATE: AMD (AMD) Bullish View Reiterated at Jefferies on Zen Potential, Accretive Financing
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 7:56 AM EDT)
(correction: PT was not raised, was maintained a $9)
Jefferies analyst, Mark Lipacis, reiterated his Buy rating and $9 price target on shares of AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) after updating the model to account for the recent debt+equity financing, and increasing 2017 EPS by $0.08. The analyst's checks on AMD's Desktop Zen indicate it will take share and he estimates that Zen (DT+Server+NB) could ultimately be $0.22-to-$0.96 accretive. He thinks there are multiple catalysts over the next 9 months.
The analyst thinks AMD's new CEO is executing a turnaround and the Street has not accepted this yet.
Shares of AMD closed at $6.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- Goldman Sachs Starts Hertz Global (HTZ) at 'Sell' and Avis Budget (CAR) at 'Neutral'
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $140 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!