UPDATE: (Correction) Morgan Stanley Maintains Plains GP Holdings, L.P (PAGP) at Equalweight
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 11:38 AM EDT)
(Update corrects to show PAGP was not upgraded)
Morgan Stanley maintained Plains GP Holdings, L.P (NYSE: PAGP) at Equalweight and raised its price target to $14.00 (from $12.50).
Analyst Tom Abrams said, "We remain EW PAGP, as units currently trade at a premium to PAA based on the conversion ratio and therefore present less attractive upside."
Shares of Plains GP Holdings, L.P closed at $12.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Amgen (AMGN); Reiterates Market Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!