UPDATE: (Correction) Morgan Stanley Maintains Plains GP Holdings, L.P (PAGP) at Equalweight
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 11:38 AM EDT)
(Update corrects to show PAGP was not upgraded)
Morgan Stanley maintained Plains GP Holdings, L.P (NYSE: PAGP) at Equalweight and raised its price target to $14.00 (from $12.50).
Analyst Tom Abrams said, "We remain EW PAGP, as units currently trade at a premium to PAA based on the conversion ratio and therefore present less attractive upside."
Shares of Plains GP Holdings, L.P closed at $12.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $144 at FBR Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!