UBS's Milunovich Raising Cisco Systems (CSCO) PT
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst, Steven Milunovich, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) and increased the price target to $35 on the belief that the valuation discount to comps should narrow.
The analyst does expect revenue growth of 3% to be at the lower end of the current 3-6% guidance, this still exceeds the consensus expectation of 2%. The operating margin should increase with a mix shift to software. The stock’s P/E has gone from a premium to a discount relative to a basket of comps, which does not seem entirely warranted as Cisco has less cloud vulnerability than other legacy names. Finally, the EV/FCF multiple is well below comps.
The PT increases to $35 from $32 on a target P/E revision from 13x to 14x F17E EPS.
Shares of Cisco closed at $30.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Berenberg Upgrades Steel Dynamics (STLD) to Buy
- BTIG Downgrades Essent Group (ESNT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!