UBS's Milunovich Raising Cisco Systems (CSCO) PT
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, Steven Milunovich, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) and increased the price target to $35 on the belief that the valuation discount to comps should narrow.
The analyst does expect revenue growth of 3% to be at the lower end of the current 3-6% guidance, this still exceeds the consensus expectation of 2%. The operating margin should increase with a mix shift to software. The stock’s P/E has gone from a premium to a discount relative to a basket of comps, which does not seem entirely warranted as Cisco has less cloud vulnerability than other legacy names. Finally, the EV/FCF multiple is well below comps.
The PT increases to $35 from $32 on a target P/E revision from 13x to 14x F17E EPS.
Shares of Cisco closed at $30.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!