UBS Upgrades Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Buy
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS upgraded Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $90.
Analyst A.J. Rice said, "At its investor day on November 11, Quest management laid out the growth outlook for the company's next 3-5 years. From 2017 to 2020, DGX expects to post annual revenue growth of 3-5%, with 1-2% coming from acquisitions. Earnings growth over the same period is expected to be in the mid-to-single digit percentage growth range. Finally, free cash flow is projected to grow in the high single digit growth range. These growth targets represent reiterations and in some cases increases in company targets. In addition, DGX management says it approached the outlook in a way that leaves the potential it can be at the high end of expectations."
Shares of Quest Diagnostics closed at $81.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) PT Raised to $75 at Oppenheimer
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!