UBS Upgrades Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS upgraded Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $90.
Analyst A.J. Rice said, "At its investor day on November 11, Quest management laid out the growth outlook for the company's next 3-5 years. From 2017 to 2020, DGX expects to post annual revenue growth of 3-5%, with 1-2% coming from acquisitions. Earnings growth over the same period is expected to be in the mid-to-single digit percentage growth range. Finally, free cash flow is projected to grow in the high single digit growth range. These growth targets represent reiterations and in some cases increases in company targets. In addition, DGX management says it approached the outlook in a way that leaves the potential it can be at the high end of expectations."
Shares of Quest Diagnostics closed at $81.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform
- Williams Partners LP (WPZ) PT Raised to $40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!