UBS Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on athenahealth (NASDAQ: ATHN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $147.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on athenahealth with a Buy rating and a $147 price target. ATHN remains one of the fastest growth companies across the HC Tech & Distribution subsector, driven by continued share gains across the core ambulatory market and its early expansion into the hospital market. While overall top-line growth has slowed to the high-teens range, we expect an acceleration as the company builds out its hospital customer base, capitalizing primarily on the critical access market (not assuming any sizable hospital wins). More importantly, this lower growth profile appears already factored into a re-set valuation range, which we think leaves room for upside over time."
Shares of athenahealth closed at $124.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!