UBS Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on athenahealth (NASDAQ: ATHN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $147.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on athenahealth with a Buy rating and a $147 price target. ATHN remains one of the fastest growth companies across the HC Tech & Distribution subsector, driven by continued share gains across the core ambulatory market and its early expansion into the hospital market. While overall top-line growth has slowed to the high-teens range, we expect an acceleration as the company builds out its hospital customer base, capitalizing primarily on the critical access market (not assuming any sizable hospital wins). More importantly, this lower growth profile appears already factored into a re-set valuation range, which we think leaves room for upside over time."
Shares of athenahealth closed at $124.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!