UBS Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on athenahealth (NASDAQ: ATHN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $147.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on athenahealth with a Buy rating and a $147 price target. ATHN remains one of the fastest growth companies across the HC Tech & Distribution subsector, driven by continued share gains across the core ambulatory market and its early expansion into the hospital market. While overall top-line growth has slowed to the high-teens range, we expect an acceleration as the company builds out its hospital customer base, capitalizing primarily on the critical access market (not assuming any sizable hospital wins). More importantly, this lower growth profile appears already factored into a re-set valuation range, which we think leaves room for upside over time."
Shares of athenahealth closed at $124.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!