UBS Starts Tempur Sealy (TPX) at Neutral
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Tempur Sealy (NYSE: TPX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $60.00, saying improvement opportunities and stellar management balance industry risks.
Analyst Michael Lasser commented, "We see a wide range of potential outcomes for TPX's shares with the upside balancing the downside. On the positive side, TPX should see a meaningful improvement in profitability in the near term (we expect 120 bps & 140 bps of OM growth in 2H'16 & FY'17 resp.) This should be driven by solid growth in its Sealy U.S. margin (we calc. this is still 400-500 bps off its peak). That said, TPX's top-line growth will likely be muted in the NT as industry trends moderate & competition intensifies. Further, there is also a risk of lumpiness in its sales trends given the volatility in the space (its recent biz update served as a reminder). Taken together, we think risk-reward is fairly even on this stock."
Shares of Tempur Sealy closed at $57.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!