UBS Starts Tempur Sealy (TPX) at Neutral
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on Tempur Sealy (NYSE: TPX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $60.00, saying improvement opportunities and stellar management balance industry risks.
Analyst Michael Lasser commented, "We see a wide range of potential outcomes for TPX's shares with the upside balancing the downside. On the positive side, TPX should see a meaningful improvement in profitability in the near term (we expect 120 bps & 140 bps of OM growth in 2H'16 & FY'17 resp.) This should be driven by solid growth in its Sealy U.S. margin (we calc. this is still 400-500 bps off its peak). That said, TPX's top-line growth will likely be muted in the NT as industry trends moderate & competition intensifies. Further, there is also a risk of lumpiness in its sales trends given the volatility in the space (its recent biz update served as a reminder). Taken together, we think risk-reward is fairly even on this stock."
Shares of Tempur Sealy closed at $57.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!