UBS Starts Tempur Sealy (TPX) at Neutral
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on Tempur Sealy (NYSE: TPX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $60.00, saying improvement opportunities and stellar management balance industry risks.
Analyst Michael Lasser commented, "We see a wide range of potential outcomes for TPX's shares with the upside balancing the downside. On the positive side, TPX should see a meaningful improvement in profitability in the near term (we expect 120 bps & 140 bps of OM growth in 2H'16 & FY'17 resp.) This should be driven by solid growth in its Sealy U.S. margin (we calc. this is still 400-500 bps off its peak). That said, TPX's top-line growth will likely be muted in the NT as industry trends moderate & competition intensifies. Further, there is also a risk of lumpiness in its sales trends given the volatility in the space (its recent biz update served as a reminder). Taken together, we think risk-reward is fairly even on this stock."
Shares of Tempur Sealy closed at $57.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!