UBS Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Sell
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Quality Systems (NASDAQ: QSII) with a Sell rating and a price target of $10.50.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on Quality Systems with a Sell rating and a $10.50 price target. QSII is in the midst of a transition after challenges across its core business have led to market share losses and revenue declines. Our main issues with the transition center around the fact that it may be too late to stem the bleeding of the existing customer base, while the new MediTouch platform primarily helps in the small end of the market (highly competitive and smaller total revenue opportunity). On account of this, we view the business as structurally challenged and see further room for downside if attrition continues at its current pace."
Shares of Quality Systems closed at $11.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- UBS Boosts PT On NRG Energy (NRG) Citing Evidence Of "A Bit Of A Turn Around"
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) - PT to $75
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!