UBS Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Sell
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on Quality Systems (NASDAQ: QSII) with a Sell rating and a price target of $10.50.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on Quality Systems with a Sell rating and a $10.50 price target. QSII is in the midst of a transition after challenges across its core business have led to market share losses and revenue declines. Our main issues with the transition center around the fact that it may be too late to stem the bleeding of the existing customer base, while the new MediTouch platform primarily helps in the small end of the market (highly competitive and smaller total revenue opportunity). On account of this, we view the business as structurally challenged and see further room for downside if attrition continues at its current pace."
Shares of Quality Systems closed at $11.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!