UBS Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Sell
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on Quality Systems (NASDAQ: QSII) with a Sell rating and a price target of $10.50.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on Quality Systems with a Sell rating and a $10.50 price target. QSII is in the midst of a transition after challenges across its core business have led to market share losses and revenue declines. Our main issues with the transition center around the fact that it may be too late to stem the bleeding of the existing customer base, while the new MediTouch platform primarily helps in the small end of the market (highly competitive and smaller total revenue opportunity). On account of this, we view the business as structurally challenged and see further room for downside if attrition continues at its current pace."
Shares of Quality Systems closed at $11.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!