UBS Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Sell
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on Quality Systems (NASDAQ: QSII) with a Sell rating and a price target of $10.50.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on Quality Systems with a Sell rating and a $10.50 price target. QSII is in the midst of a transition after challenges across its core business have led to market share losses and revenue declines. Our main issues with the transition center around the fact that it may be too late to stem the bleeding of the existing customer base, while the new MediTouch platform primarily helps in the small end of the market (highly competitive and smaller total revenue opportunity). On account of this, we view the business as structurally challenged and see further room for downside if attrition continues at its current pace."
Shares of Quality Systems closed at $11.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!