UBS Starts Premier, Inc. (PINC) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $32.50.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiative coverage on Premier with a Neutral rating and a $32.50 price target. Premier remains a key consolidator in the GPO market, leveraging its ownership model and expanding position in alternate site of care to drive above-market growth. This provides a base level of mid-single digit revenue generation that also is both visible and strong cash flow generating. However, the slowdown in Performance Services revenue and mix shift to low-margin specialty pharmacy limits profit upside, which we believe leaves a fair risk/reward balance at current levels."
Shares of Premier, Inc. closed at $31.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Brean Capital Starts Logitech International (LOGI) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!