UBS Starts Premier, Inc. (PINC) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $32.50.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiative coverage on Premier with a Neutral rating and a $32.50 price target. Premier remains a key consolidator in the GPO market, leveraging its ownership model and expanding position in alternate site of care to drive above-market growth. This provides a base level of mid-single digit revenue generation that also is both visible and strong cash flow generating. However, the slowdown in Performance Services revenue and mix shift to low-margin specialty pharmacy limits profit upside, which we believe leaves a fair risk/reward balance at current levels."
Shares of Premier, Inc. closed at $31.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!