UBS Starts Patterson Companies (PDCO) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Patterson Companies (NASDAQ: PDCO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $48.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiative coverage of Patterson Companies with a Neutral rating and a $48.00 price target. Over the last two years, PDCO has meaningfully re-architected its portfolio, selling its declining Medical business while also doubling down on Animal Health (and expanding into production animal) through its acquisition of AHI. While these moves position the company for more sustainable long-term growth, the challenges faced currently in the production animal market, combined with a number of cost headwinds, leave limited upside to our view of fair value on an intermediate basis."
Shares of Patterson Companies closed at $45.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!