UBS Starts Patterson Companies (PDCO) at Neutral
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Patterson Companies (NASDAQ: PDCO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $48.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiative coverage of Patterson Companies with a Neutral rating and a $48.00 price target. Over the last two years, PDCO has meaningfully re-architected its portfolio, selling its declining Medical business while also doubling down on Animal Health (and expanding into production animal) through its acquisition of AHI. While these moves position the company for more sustainable long-term growth, the challenges faced currently in the production animal market, combined with a number of cost headwinds, leave limited upside to our view of fair value on an intermediate basis."
Shares of Patterson Companies closed at $45.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on First NBC Bank Holding (FNBC) Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!