UBS Starts Patterson Companies (PDCO) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Patterson Companies (NASDAQ: PDCO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $48.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiative coverage of Patterson Companies with a Neutral rating and a $48.00 price target. Over the last two years, PDCO has meaningfully re-architected its portfolio, selling its declining Medical business while also doubling down on Animal Health (and expanding into production animal) through its acquisition of AHI. While these moves position the company for more sustainable long-term growth, the challenges faced currently in the production animal market, combined with a number of cost headwinds, leave limited upside to our view of fair value on an intermediate basis."
Shares of Patterson Companies closed at $45.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!