UBS Starts Owens & Minor (OMI) at Sell
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Owens & Minor (NYSE: OMI) with a Sell rating and a price target of $31.50.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on Owens & Minor with a Sell rating and a $31.50 price target. We recognize the early steps being taken by management to position the company for the shift towards solving healthcare’s complexities and expanding its services offerings. However, the implementation of these items will take time to come to fruition, and in the meantime the headwinds created by the Kaiser contract, combined with general slow utilization, will hamper EPS growth."
Shares of Owens & Minor closed at $33.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orosur Mining Inc. - Results of Annual General Meeting
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!