UBS Starts Owens & Minor (OMI) at Sell
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Owens & Minor (NYSE: OMI) with a Sell rating and a price target of $31.50.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on Owens & Minor with a Sell rating and a $31.50 price target. We recognize the early steps being taken by management to position the company for the shift towards solving healthcare’s complexities and expanding its services offerings. However, the implementation of these items will take time to come to fruition, and in the meantime the headwinds created by the Kaiser contract, combined with general slow utilization, will hamper EPS growth."
Shares of Owens & Minor closed at $33.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Assumes Teva Pharma (TEVA) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Reinstates Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!