UBS Starts McKesson (MCK) at Neutral
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on McKesson (NYSE: MCK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $182.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on McKesson with a Neutral rating and a $182 price target. McKesson has been one of the steadiest performers across healthcare for the last decade, with strong growth in core distribution (pharma and medical) and consistent expansion through M&A. MCK is also generating strategic value for the Technology Solutions business, a long-term underperformer. While headwinds such as branded drug pricing and client losses will slow growth in the short-term, the overhang and uncertainty surrounding drug pricing ahead of the election leaves limited upside for multiple expansion back to normalized levels, thereby capping upside potential."
Shares of McKesson closed at $165.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Recommended Long at Off Wall Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!