UBS Starts McKesson (MCK) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on McKesson (NYSE: MCK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $182.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on McKesson with a Neutral rating and a $182 price target. McKesson has been one of the steadiest performers across healthcare for the last decade, with strong growth in core distribution (pharma and medical) and consistent expansion through M&A. MCK is also generating strategic value for the Technology Solutions business, a long-term underperformer. While headwinds such as branded drug pricing and client losses will slow growth in the short-term, the overhang and uncertainty surrounding drug pricing ahead of the election leaves limited upside for multiple expansion back to normalized levels, thereby capping upside potential."
Shares of McKesson closed at $165.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!