UBS Starts Henry Schein (HSIC) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Henry Schein (NASDAQ: HSIC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $186.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of Henry Schein with a Buy rating and a $186 price target. HSIC has been a long-term share gainer across all its key markets, with recent supersized growth in its Medical business far outpacing the market. The company has developed a consistent 10-12% EPS growth profile that, due to the typical visibility, has been rewarded with a premium multiple. The company’s 2Q slowdown in Dental growth, in our opinion, appears to be short-term in nature, and a return to more normalized growth (in-line with our survey expectations) should drive shares higher."
Shares of Henry Schein closed at $161.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!