UBS Starts Henry Schein (HSIC) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Henry Schein (NASDAQ: HSIC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $186.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of Henry Schein with a Buy rating and a $186 price target. HSIC has been a long-term share gainer across all its key markets, with recent supersized growth in its Medical business far outpacing the market. The company has developed a consistent 10-12% EPS growth profile that, due to the typical visibility, has been rewarded with a premium multiple. The company’s 2Q slowdown in Dental growth, in our opinion, appears to be short-term in nature, and a return to more normalized growth (in-line with our survey expectations) should drive shares higher."
Shares of Henry Schein closed at $161.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!