UBS Starts Henry Schein (HSIC) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on Henry Schein (NASDAQ: HSIC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $186.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of Henry Schein with a Buy rating and a $186 price target. HSIC has been a long-term share gainer across all its key markets, with recent supersized growth in its Medical business far outpacing the market. The company has developed a consistent 10-12% EPS growth profile that, due to the typical visibility, has been rewarded with a premium multiple. The company’s 2Q slowdown in Dental growth, in our opinion, appears to be short-term in nature, and a return to more normalized growth (in-line with our survey expectations) should drive shares higher."
Shares of Henry Schein closed at $161.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!