UBS Starts Henry Schein (HSIC) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on Henry Schein (NASDAQ: HSIC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $186.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of Henry Schein with a Buy rating and a $186 price target. HSIC has been a long-term share gainer across all its key markets, with recent supersized growth in its Medical business far outpacing the market. The company has developed a consistent 10-12% EPS growth profile that, due to the typical visibility, has been rewarded with a premium multiple. The company’s 2Q slowdown in Dental growth, in our opinion, appears to be short-term in nature, and a return to more normalized growth (in-line with our survey expectations) should drive shares higher."
Shares of Henry Schein closed at $161.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!