UBS Starts Express Scripts (ESRX) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Express Scripts (NASDAQ: ESRX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $76.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of Express Scripts with a Neutral rating and a $76 price target. ESRX is the last of the major standalone PBMs, pitching its model of alignment with customers as its key selling point. The company has stemmed the tide from multiple years of meaningful share losses (post-Medco acquisition) to return retention to normalized levels. Even through the losses, ESRX remained a cash flow generating machine, and the improved retention should stabilize operating challenges. However, with limited EBIT growth opportunities (outside of significant share gains) and a looming overhang of the potential loss of the Anthem contract, we see limited upside to our fair value assumptions."
Shares of Express Scripts closed at $70.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!