UBS Starts Express Scripts (ESRX) at Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Express Scripts (NASDAQ: ESRX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $76.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of Express Scripts with a Neutral rating and a $76 price target. ESRX is the last of the major standalone PBMs, pitching its model of alignment with customers as its key selling point. The company has stemmed the tide from multiple years of meaningful share losses (post-Medco acquisition) to return retention to normalized levels. Even through the losses, ESRX remained a cash flow generating machine, and the improved retention should stabilize operating challenges. However, with limited EBIT growth opportunities (outside of significant share gains) and a looming overhang of the potential loss of the Anthem contract, we see limited upside to our fair value assumptions."
Shares of Express Scripts closed at $70.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!