UBS Starts Cerner (CERN) at Neutral
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $66.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on Cerner with a Neutral rating and a $66 price target. CERN remains the key market share winner across enterprise healthcare IT, sustaining growth through replacements as well as cross-selling into its sizable customer base. The company is also attacking the shift towards population health management, utilizing its data set to create advanced analytics and connectivity capabilities. While we continue to view CERN as a structural winner, the recent recovery following a challenging 2015/early-2016 leaves limited near-term upside potential to our fair value estimates."
Shares of Cerner closed at $61.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Starts CoreLogic (CLGX) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!