UBS Starts Cerner (CERN) at Neutral
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $66.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on Cerner with a Neutral rating and a $66 price target. CERN remains the key market share winner across enterprise healthcare IT, sustaining growth through replacements as well as cross-selling into its sizable customer base. The company is also attacking the shift towards population health management, utilizing its data set to create advanced analytics and connectivity capabilities. While we continue to view CERN as a structural winner, the recent recovery following a challenging 2015/early-2016 leaves limited near-term upside potential to our fair value estimates."
Shares of Cerner closed at $61.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!