UBS Starts Cardinal Health (CAH) at Neutral
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $82.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of Cardinal Health with a Neutral rating and an $82.00 price target. CAH is in the midst of a broad-based business evolution, expanding its value proposition to hospitals by moving upstream in medical supplies / devices manufacturing while also strengthening its specialty footprint. Meanwhile, the core pharma distribution business continues to benefit from shares gains as well as acquisitions by CVS, its largest customer. However, despite these positive trends, the uncertainty surrounding drug pricing is likely to cap multiples at below historical levels, leaving upside limited near-term."
Shares of Cardinal Health closed at $75.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Starts William Lyon Homes (WLH) at Neutral
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!