UBS Starts CVS Health (CVS) at Buy
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $107.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of CVS Health with a Buy rating and a $107 price target. CVS continues to improve health outcomes through an integrated approach to care management, leveraging the service offering of the PBM with its integrated pharmacy network, further supplemented by ancillary services within the retail setting (such as MinuteClinic). This integrated business model has driven multiple years of share gains, particularly with regards to the PBM business as well as outsized growth in specialty (outperforming the market). All-in, this share gain success has led to sustainable enterprise profit growth which, combined with capital deployment, has given CVS low/mid-teens EPS growth, an impressive metric for a mega cap company."
Shares of CVS Health closed at $86.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!