UBS Starts CVS Health (CVS) at Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $107.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of CVS Health with a Buy rating and a $107 price target. CVS continues to improve health outcomes through an integrated approach to care management, leveraging the service offering of the PBM with its integrated pharmacy network, further supplemented by ancillary services within the retail setting (such as MinuteClinic). This integrated business model has driven multiple years of share gains, particularly with regards to the PBM business as well as outsized growth in specialty (outperforming the market). All-in, this share gain success has led to sustainable enterprise profit growth which, combined with capital deployment, has given CVS low/mid-teens EPS growth, an impressive metric for a mega cap company."
Shares of CVS Health closed at $86.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Raising PT - UBS
- Jefferies Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy, $52 PT
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!