UBS Starts CVS Health (CVS) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $107.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of CVS Health with a Buy rating and a $107 price target. CVS continues to improve health outcomes through an integrated approach to care management, leveraging the service offering of the PBM with its integrated pharmacy network, further supplemented by ancillary services within the retail setting (such as MinuteClinic). This integrated business model has driven multiple years of share gains, particularly with regards to the PBM business as well as outsized growth in specialty (outperforming the market). All-in, this share gain success has led to sustainable enterprise profit growth which, combined with capital deployment, has given CVS low/mid-teens EPS growth, an impressive metric for a mega cap company."
Shares of CVS Health closed at $86.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy