UBS Starts CVS Health (CVS) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $107.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of CVS Health with a Buy rating and a $107 price target. CVS continues to improve health outcomes through an integrated approach to care management, leveraging the service offering of the PBM with its integrated pharmacy network, further supplemented by ancillary services within the retail setting (such as MinuteClinic). This integrated business model has driven multiple years of share gains, particularly with regards to the PBM business as well as outsized growth in specialty (outperforming the market). All-in, this share gain success has led to sustainable enterprise profit growth which, combined with capital deployment, has given CVS low/mid-teens EPS growth, an impressive metric for a mega cap company."
Shares of CVS Health closed at $86.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!