UBS Starts AmerisourceBergen (ABC) at Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on AmerisourceBergen (NYSE: ABC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $87.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of AmerisourceBergen with a Neutral rating and an $87.00 price target. ABC has undertaken a number of strategic shifts under the leadership of Steve Collis, including a significant strategic partnership with Walgreens Boots Alliance (which included the transfer of a ~24% stake in ABC) and the expansion into animal health and compounding. While these moves have driven outsized earnings growth, the near-term outlook due to generic inflation headwinds and the impact of contract re-pricings (notably Kaiser) provide limited earnings upside opportunities, in our view. Therefore we view a fair risk/reward profile for ABC shares at current levels."
Shares of AmerisourceBergen closed at $80.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Instinet Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Ahead of 2Q Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!