UBS Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Buy
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS initiates coverage on Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage on Allscripts with a Buy rating and a $17 price target. MDRX remains in the midst of a multi-year turnaround, including repositioning the go-tomarket strategy as well as right-sizing the cost base. While the MDRX of today is far different to the company 3 years ago (early in Paul Black’s tenure), shares trade at roughly the same level, giving no credit for the strategic improvements the company has made."
Shares of Allscripts closed at $13.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Jack In The Box (JACK) at 'Sell'; Analyst Sees Risk to Comp Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!