UBS Remains bullish on Adobe Systems (ADBE) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $122.00 price target on Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Brent Thill commented, "Although ADBE's core is healthy, we see the possibility of investors getting complacent, esp. with potential NT headwinds. Our checks indicate business on track: 1) no unusual promos; + users are renewing at full price; 2) still early for back-to-school season results but so far so good; 3) deeper into business model transition with >80% recurring revs in last 2 Qs; 4) competitive position remains as strong as ever. But this positive view has become consensus: 78%"Buy" ratings vs. 71% a yr ago, and stock +7% YTD (vs. NASDAQ +4%) and near all-time high. And NT factors could cap Q3 upside, including slow seasonality and heightened FX headwinds post-UK referendum. We still see 22% upside to our 12-mo PT, though driven more by earnings growth than multiple expansion as the business model is getting normalized. Next major catalyst after Q3 earnings is MAX user conf. on Nov 2-4 (analyst day on 11/2), when we could get an early view into FY17 outlook."
Shares of Adobe closed at $100.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Is Our Top Enterprise Software Pick - Cowen
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!