UBS Remains Sidelined on lululemon athletica (LULU) Following In-Line 2Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating and $72.00 price target on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) following the company's 2Q earnings report. LULU reported EPS of $0.38, in-line with the Street's $0.38.
Analyst Michael Binetti commented, "With LULU up nearly 45% YTD (vs XRT +2%), we expect shares to be down on 2Q SSS decelerating to 5% (from 8% in 1Q), which was slightly below our +5.5% expectations but well-below buy-side expectations. This deceleration comes ahead of more difficult SSS compares (3Q15 +9%; 4Q15 +11%) as LULU anniversaries LY's pant wall re-launch (its biggest category at ~37% of sales). While LULU is confident in its product pipeline, traffic headwinds have continued into early 3Q from 1H and if women's bottoms slow (from +DD to +M-HSD levels), this will put incremental pressure on women's tops (~33% of sales) to perform (lapping 3Q15's +27%) and overall SSS upside could be harder to achieve. Maintain our Neutral Rating and $72 PT."
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!