UBS Remains Sidelined on Terex (TEX) - PT to $25
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Terex (NYSE: TEX), and cut the price target to $25.00 (from $21.00), following the company's earnings call.
Analyst Steven Fisher commented, "We estimate that the aggregate cost reduction plans discussed by TEX on its 8/2/16 earnings call could amount to $0.50/sh by 2018. We think the cost cuts could be partially offset by rising raw material costs and pricing headwinds, but the plan represents a significant portion of the 2018 consensus earnings estimate of $1.66/sh. Additionally, we think the mid-cycle margin profile could look substantially improved after the divestiture of MHPS and the German compact construction business."
Shares of Terex closed at $23.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!