UBS Remains Sidelined on Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) - PT to $39
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (NYSE: SKT), and raised the price target to $39.00 (from $34.00), after adjusting estimates. UBS raised 2016 FFOPS estimates to $2.35 (from $2.31) and 2017 FFOPS estimates to $2.52 (from $2.48), primarily to reflect better than expected 1H16 operating results and the consolidation of SKT's partners interest in Savannah and Westgate.
Analyst Jeremy Metz commented, "SKT's solid balance sheet and defensive characteristics have been rewarded in today's current low rate, ultra-competitive retail environment. The portfolio is performing well and we think SKT is positioned to drive >3% NOI growth in the near term given steady outlet demand, limited availability (current occupancy of ~97%), and positive releasing spreads."
Shares of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers closed at $40.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- FBR Capital Sees Under Armour (UA) Sell-Off as Buying Opportunity
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Sell on Corning (GLW) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!