UBS Remains Sidelined on Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) - PT to $39
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (NYSE: SKT), and raised the price target to $39.00 (from $34.00), after adjusting estimates. UBS raised 2016 FFOPS estimates to $2.35 (from $2.31) and 2017 FFOPS estimates to $2.52 (from $2.48), primarily to reflect better than expected 1H16 operating results and the consolidation of SKT's partners interest in Savannah and Westgate.
Analyst Jeremy Metz commented, "SKT's solid balance sheet and defensive characteristics have been rewarded in today's current low rate, ultra-competitive retail environment. The portfolio is performing well and we think SKT is positioned to drive >3% NOI growth in the near term given steady outlet demand, limited availability (current occupancy of ~97%), and positive releasing spreads."
Shares of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers closed at $40.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!