UBS Remains Sidelined on Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Ahead of Update
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE: PNW), and cut the price target to $78.00 (from $80.00), ahead of EEI update.
Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith commented, "Despite the risk of a weaker 3Q due to mild weather, we see a positive skew on 2017 EPS guidance likely in the $4.10-4.30 range, if not better, but we think the real story remains both capacity RFP, rate case, and longer-dated EPS guidance."
Shares of Pinnacle West Capital closed at $72.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!