UBS Remains Sidelined on Nuance Communications (NUAN) - PT to $16
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN), and raised the price target to $16.00 (from $15.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report.
Analyst Brent Thill commented, "NUAN's F4Q16 had high points (net new bookings growth of +45%, FY17 revenue guidance calling for positive organic growth) as well as some low points (healthcare revenue organically declining -11% y/y, leadership departures, FY17 EPS mid-point of guidance $1.58 coming in below Street $1.63), but we are encouraged by its now over 70% recurring revenue metric. After F1H17, NUAN will be almost fully recurring in important / faster growing areas of the business (Dragon Medical Cloud, which has seen accelerating subscription buying behavior), and will be lapping difficult compares that had perpetual contracts in them; this, in combination with sales realignment efforts (verticalized teams) could help it return to positive organic growth in FY17 and beyond. We believe that near term results may see further instability, but we watch for improving execution in NUAN's subscription transition, sales realignment efforts, and net new bookings growth to gain more conviction in share price appreciation."
Shares of Nuance Communications closed at $15.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!