UBS Remains Sidelined on Noble Corp (NE) - PT to $5
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on Noble Corporation (NYSE: NE), and cut the price target to $5.00 (from $6.00), as conditions remain challenging. However, Floater opportunities are emerging in 2H-17, with NE "optimistic" on winning incremental work for its warm-stacked rigs.
Analyst Angie Sedita commented, "Conditions remain challenging with anemic rig demand for floaters over the near term to intermediate term. We believe the major oils will not return to the deepwater markets until oil prices rise to $60-$65/bbl, likely in 2019-2020. In the meantime utilization is likely to continue to decline throughout 2017 and potentially into 2018. Noble is sharply cutting 2017 operating costs (12% below our original forecast), cutting CAPEX (down 40%) and has eliminated its nominal dividend. Cash preservation mode remains the focus. On our current forecasts the company remains cash flow positive."
Shares of Noble Corporation closed at $4.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!