UBS Remains Sidelined on Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF); Lowered 4Q Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE: IFF), and cut the price target to $129.00 (from $132.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. IFF reported adjusted EPS of $1.38, ahead of consensus estimates of $1.41. Management guided to December Quarter EPS of ~$1.12, compared to estimates of $1.19.
Analyst John Roberts commented, "Conf. call at 10am ET (888-297-9017 #95473986). IFF had “anticipated performance to be muted given the timing of planned investments, yet results came in [even] softer than expected due principally due to unfavourable mix & higher manufacturing costs”. We’re trimming our DecQ EPS estimate from $1.19 to $1.16, & 2017 EPS from $5.90 to $5.85."
Shares of International Flavors & Fragrances closed at $131.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!