UBS Remains Sidelined on Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF); Lowered 4Q Guidance
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE: IFF), and cut the price target to $129.00 (from $132.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. IFF reported adjusted EPS of $1.38, ahead of consensus estimates of $1.41. Management guided to December Quarter EPS of ~$1.12, compared to estimates of $1.19.
Analyst John Roberts commented, "Conf. call at 10am ET (888-297-9017 #95473986). IFF had “anticipated performance to be muted given the timing of planned investments, yet results came in [even] softer than expected due principally due to unfavourable mix & higher manufacturing costs”. We’re trimming our DecQ EPS estimate from $1.19 to $1.16, & 2017 EPS from $5.90 to $5.85."
Shares of International Flavors & Fragrances closed at $131.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Cowen Is Cautious On lululemon athletica (LULU) Ahead Of The Print
- Kite Pharma (KITE): Novartis ASH Data Looks Similar To KITE's - Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!