UBS Remains Sidelined on HP, Inc. (HPQ) Following 3Q - PT to $14
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ), and raised the price target to $14.00 (from $12.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Steven Milunovich commented, "We have not been recommending the stock as every quarter it seems like the outlook is a touch weaker. However, the stock is up 21% this year thanks to the low multiple and high dividend. Despite the messiness of figuring out printer supplies trends, the PC business is performing well and costs are coming out as expected. EPS of $0.48 beat though F4Q was disappointing. Our EPS estimates are $1.61 in F16 and $1.65 in F17."
Shares of HP, Inc. closed at $14.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!