UBS Remains Sidelined on HP, Inc. (HPQ) Following 3Q - PT to $14
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ), and raised the price target to $14.00 (from $12.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Steven Milunovich commented, "We have not been recommending the stock as every quarter it seems like the outlook is a touch weaker. However, the stock is up 21% this year thanks to the low multiple and high dividend. Despite the messiness of figuring out printer supplies trends, the PC business is performing well and costs are coming out as expected. EPS of $0.48 beat though F4Q was disappointing. Our EPS estimates are $1.61 in F16 and $1.65 in F17."
Shares of HP, Inc. closed at $14.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!