UBS Remains Sidelined on Constellation Brands (STZ) Following 2Q - PT to $182
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ), and raised the price target to $182.00 (from $173.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Stephen Powers commented, "Constellation reported Q2 EPS of $1.77 (vs. UBSe/cons. of $1.68/$1.65) alongside all-in sales growth of +16.6% (vs. UBSe/cons. of +15.5%/12.9%) and organic growth of +12.4% (vs. UBSe of +9.8%). Beer margins (up +196 bps) drove the bottom-line beat, while the Wine and Spirits segment drove top-line strength (org. growth up +8.2% vs. UBSe of +3.0%). STZ raised FY17 guidance to $6.30-$6.45 (from $6.05-$6.35 prior, on strength in the beer business in Q2) and raised FY FCF guidance to $375M-$475M (from $250M-$350M prior) on a shift in capex timing related to the Nava Brewery."
Shares of Constellation Brands closed at $168.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Downgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Underperform; Too Early to Own for FY18
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!