UBS Remains Sidelined on Constellation Brands (STZ) Following 2Q - PT to $182
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ), and raised the price target to $182.00 (from $173.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Stephen Powers commented, "Constellation reported Q2 EPS of $1.77 (vs. UBSe/cons. of $1.68/$1.65) alongside all-in sales growth of +16.6% (vs. UBSe/cons. of +15.5%/12.9%) and organic growth of +12.4% (vs. UBSe of +9.8%). Beer margins (up +196 bps) drove the bottom-line beat, while the Wine and Spirits segment drove top-line strength (org. growth up +8.2% vs. UBSe of +3.0%). STZ raised FY17 guidance to $6.30-$6.45 (from $6.05-$6.35 prior, on strength in the beer business in Q2) and raised FY FCF guidance to $375M-$475M (from $250M-$350M prior) on a shift in capex timing related to the Nava Brewery."
Shares of Constellation Brands closed at $168.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!