UBS Remains Sidelined on Constellation Brands (STZ) Following 2Q - PT to $182
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ), and raised the price target to $182.00 (from $173.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Stephen Powers commented, "Constellation reported Q2 EPS of $1.77 (vs. UBSe/cons. of $1.68/$1.65) alongside all-in sales growth of +16.6% (vs. UBSe/cons. of +15.5%/12.9%) and organic growth of +12.4% (vs. UBSe of +9.8%). Beer margins (up +196 bps) drove the bottom-line beat, while the Wine and Spirits segment drove top-line strength (org. growth up +8.2% vs. UBSe of +3.0%). STZ raised FY17 guidance to $6.30-$6.45 (from $6.05-$6.35 prior, on strength in the beer business in Q2) and raised FY FCF guidance to $375M-$475M (from $250M-$350M prior) on a shift in capex timing related to the Nava Brewery."
Shares of Constellation Brands closed at $168.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- Goldman Sachs Starts Hertz Global (HTZ) at 'Sell' and Avis Budget (CAR) at 'Neutral'
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!