UBS Remains Sidelined on Apache Corp. (APA) Following 2Q Report
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA), and cut the price target to $54.00 (from $56.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report and conference call. APA reiterated its 2016 North American Onshore prod'n guidance of 268-278 MBoed and its International & Offshore prod'n guidance of 170-180 MBoed.
Analyst William Featherston commented, "Given APA's change in accounting method along with 2Q16 results, UBSe & consensus estimates for the quarter are generally not comparable. Clean 2Q16 EPS (loss) of ($0.26) plunged from a $0.47 profit in 2Q15 (clean EPS under Full Cost would have been $0.05, much better than the comparable consensus of a ($0.13) loss but more in line with UBSe of $0.08). Consolidated pre-tax prod'n fell 8% YoY to ~535.5 MBoed in 2Q. Price realizations dropped 25% YoY to $4.74/Mcfe, while pre-tax per-unit costs decreased 13% YoY to $5.07/Mcfe (10% below the comparable peer avg for 2Q16)."
Shares of Apache Corp. closed at $50.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!