UBS Remains Sidelined on Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) After Adjusting Estimates - PT to $110
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Alexandria Real Estate (NYSE: ARE), and raised the price target to $110.00 (from $94.00), after adjusting estimates. UBS revised 2016 FFO estimates to $5.53 vs. $5.48-$5.54 guidance range and 2017 FFO to $6.05 from $5.98, primarily to reflect 2Q results and the One Kendall Square acquisition.
Analyst Nick Yulico commented, "Demand from life science tenants remains strong against a tight supply backdrop, resulting in y/y rent growth of 15% in ARE's core markets. With 2Q earnings, ARE now expects cash SS NOI growth of +4%-6% (+3.5%-5.5% previously) and cash rent spreads in the +7%-10% range (+6%-9% previously). The 3.5m sf development pipeline (81% leased) remains on track to create $195m-210m of incremental annual NOI through 2016-18. We think these are good projects that will cater to lab space and tech demand, but we believe much of this NAV creation benefit (and associated FFO growth) is already priced into ARE's stock today, which trades at a ~5% discount to our revised forward NAV estimate."
Shares of Alexandria Real Estate closed at $114.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!