UBS Remains Sidelined on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Following 2Q - PT to $18
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF), and cut the price target to $18.00 (from $22.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. UBS lowered FY16 EPS estimates to 0.67 (from $0.74), compared to the Street's $0.80. The cut is based on SSS.
Analyst Michael Binetti commented, "Traffic issues continued to weigh on ANF's business in 2Q and are expected to continue for the rest of the year. ANF's high international mix (~35% of the biz) remains a key overhang given FX pressures (expected to accelerate in 3Q) and weakness at A&F International (given higher tourist/flagship exposure). ANF has lowered the bar on FY16 as guidance now assumes SSS to remain challenging (previously expected 2H to improve) and flat gross margins with 3Q down due to FX (previously expected to be slightly up), but we didn't hear a clear diagnosis of the 3Q product issues or signals of an accelerated improvement timeframe. We're lowering our EPS estimates and trimming our PT to $18 (from $22). Maintain Neutral rating."
Shares of Abercrombie & Fitch closed at $18.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!