UBS Remains Sidelined on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Following 2Q - PT to $18
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF), and cut the price target to $18.00 (from $22.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. UBS lowered FY16 EPS estimates to 0.67 (from $0.74), compared to the Street's $0.80. The cut is based on SSS.
Analyst Michael Binetti commented, "Traffic issues continued to weigh on ANF's business in 2Q and are expected to continue for the rest of the year. ANF's high international mix (~35% of the biz) remains a key overhang given FX pressures (expected to accelerate in 3Q) and weakness at A&F International (given higher tourist/flagship exposure). ANF has lowered the bar on FY16 as guidance now assumes SSS to remain challenging (previously expected 2H to improve) and flat gross margins with 3Q down due to FX (previously expected to be slightly up), but we didn't hear a clear diagnosis of the 3Q product issues or signals of an accelerated improvement timeframe. We're lowering our EPS estimates and trimming our PT to $18 (from $22). Maintain Neutral rating."
Shares of Abercrombie & Fitch closed at $18.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!