UBS Remains Bullish on Nabors Industries (NBR) Ahead of Analyst Day
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $12.00 price target on Nabors Industries (NYSE: NBR) ahead of the company's analyst day.
Analyst Angie Sedita commented, "Following Q2 earnings we highlighted NBR as a “company to watch” (4 Aug) and also added it to our “Top Picks List” (18 Aug). We believe the company is a compelling near-term outperformer given: (1) its coming Nov 10th Analyst Day in which they will highlight a number of new initiatives within the company, and (2) its sharp 40% discount to the peer group (PTEN & HP) vs its -10%/+10% historical range."
Shares of Nabors closed at $10.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Corelogic (CLGX) Following 3Q Report
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!