UBS Remains Bullish on Nabors Industries (NBR) Ahead of Analyst Day
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $12.00 price target on Nabors Industries (NYSE: NBR) ahead of the company's analyst day.
Analyst Angie Sedita commented, "Following Q2 earnings we highlighted NBR as a “company to watch” (4 Aug) and also added it to our “Top Picks List” (18 Aug). We believe the company is a compelling near-term outperformer given: (1) its coming Nov 10th Analyst Day in which they will highlight a number of new initiatives within the company, and (2) its sharp 40% discount to the peer group (PTEN & HP) vs its -10%/+10% historical range."
Shares of Nabors closed at $10.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/2: (NBR) (PTEN) (EXEL) High; (PLX) (GES) (GIII) Low
- Bernstein Starts Nabors (NBR) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!