UBS Remains Bullish on Becton Dickinson (BDX) Ahead of Investor Day
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $195.00 price target on Becton Dickinson (NYSE: BDX) ahead of investor day. In FY16, investors were largely focused on the CFN integration along with associated moving pieces such as divestitures and emerging market uncertainty. Heading into FY17, UBS expects investors to refocus on BDX’s product portfolio and end markets.
Analyst Jonathan Groberg commented, "BDX will be hosting an Investor Day in New York this Thursday. The last time the company hosted an Investor Day was November, 2011, so interest is high."
Shares of Becton Dickinson closed at $162.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!