UBS Remains Bullish on Becton Dickinson (BDX) Ahead of Investor Day
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $195.00 price target on Becton Dickinson (NYSE: BDX) ahead of investor day. In FY16, investors were largely focused on the CFN integration along with associated moving pieces such as divestitures and emerging market uncertainty. Heading into FY17, UBS expects investors to refocus on BDX’s product portfolio and end markets.
Analyst Jonathan Groberg commented, "BDX will be hosting an Investor Day in New York this Thursday. The last time the company hosted an Investor Day was November, 2011, so interest is high."
Shares of Becton Dickinson closed at $162.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Raised to $55 at Deutsche Bank Ahead of 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!