UBS Reiterates Buy on Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) After Traveling with Management
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $176.00 price target on Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) after traveling with management.
Analyst Jonathan Groberg commented, "We spent the last week with TMO management visiting investors throughout Europe. We came away from the week with increased conviction in our long-standing investment thesis and we continue to think TMO should be a core portfolio holding. In this note we highlight our key takeaways from the trip."
Shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific closed at $157.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!