UBS Reiterates Buy on Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) After Traveling with Management
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $176.00 price target on Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) after traveling with management.
Analyst Jonathan Groberg commented, "We spent the last week with TMO management visiting investors throughout Europe. We came away from the week with increased conviction in our long-standing investment thesis and we continue to think TMO should be a core portfolio holding. In this note we highlight our key takeaways from the trip."
Shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific closed at $157.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS On Apple (AAPL) Tax Implications: Bad For Cash Flow, Positive For EPS
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) After Meeting with Investors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!