UBS Reiterates Buy on SPX Corp. (SPXC) After Meeting with Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating and $23.00 price target on SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPXC) after meeting with management. UBS belives that SPXC has shown strong momentum in HVAC and D&M, and thinks that the company is well positioned given its exposure to attractive commercial and residential markets and ~70% replacement revenue.
Analyst Shannon O'Callaghan commented, "Nearly a year has passed since SPXC began trading ex-FLOW, over which time investor awareness has increased substantially and focus has begun shifting away from the company's legacy challenges and more towards its future opportunities. While increased transparency, simplification of reporting metrics, and a clearly defined portfolio repositioning strategy have helped advance the narrative, we believe strong execution within the core businesses is driving more investors to have a look at the stock. So while investors today are more comfortable with South Africa projects, cash flow and leverage compared to last year, we think many are just now starting to take a deeper look at SPXC's organic drivers, margin opportunity, and potential for bolt-ons."
Shares of SPX Corporation closed at $18.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!