UBS Reiterates Buy on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 2Q Report
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $16.00 price target on Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) following the company's 2Q earnings report. PSTG reported a revenue beat of $163mn vs the Street's $155mn estimate.
Analyst Steven Milunovich commented, "Despite concern about the quarter that sent the stock down last Friday, Pure outperformed with revenue of $163mn vs the consensus $155mn estimate and a narrower loss of $0.13 vs $0.23. EPS mostly beat due to higher revenue but a push out of expenses to the next quarter contributed. Guidance was in line with expectations. We recommend the stock with Pure in the sweet spot of the storage market and executing well on its goal of becoming cash flow positive in F2H/17. It is an uphill battle to create an independent storage company, but we are optimistic for now."
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $11.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Expedia (EXPE) Following 3Q
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!