UBS Reiterates Buy on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 2Q Report
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $16.00 price target on Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) following the company's 2Q earnings report. PSTG reported a revenue beat of $163mn vs the Street's $155mn estimate.
Analyst Steven Milunovich commented, "Despite concern about the quarter that sent the stock down last Friday, Pure outperformed with revenue of $163mn vs the consensus $155mn estimate and a narrower loss of $0.13 vs $0.23. EPS mostly beat due to higher revenue but a push out of expenses to the next quarter contributed. Guidance was in line with expectations. We recommend the stock with Pure in the sweet spot of the storage market and executing well on its goal of becoming cash flow positive in F2H/17. It is an uphill battle to create an independent storage company, but we are optimistic for now."
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $11.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!