UBS Reiterates Buy on PulteGroup (PHM) Following Investor Meetings
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $25.00 price target on PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) following recent investor meetings with management. A recurring point in management’s dialogue is their dedication to driving profitability regardless of product type. However, with the appointment of Ryan Marshall to CEO and the addition of four new board members since 2Q, UBS believes that Pulte’s changes are behind it.
Analyst Susan Maklari commented, "Our recent investor meetings with Pulte management confirmed our belief that the company is well positioned to realize accelerated growth while furthering its commitment to shareholder returns. This includes the more recent evolution of Pulte’s Value Creation strategy—a key topic of conversation—under which it will moderate the rate of growth in land spend and allocate this cash flow to help fund $1.5bn of share repurchases through 2017. Additionally, as it has taken steps to reduce overhead, we expect this along with top-line unit expansion to drive greater operating leverage over the next 18-24 months. We are encouraged by the results to date and look for accelerated earnings growth given these company-specific factors, and a favorable operating environment, allowing for upside to the current valuation."
Shares of PulteGroup closed at $19.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PharmaMar Announces the Opening of a New Affiliate in Austria
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!