UBS Reiterates Buy on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Ahead of 1Q Release
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $165.00 price target on Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) ahead of the company's 1Q earnings report. PANW is scheduled to release results after market close on 11/21.
Analyst Brent Thill commented, "PANW is -8% YTD vs. NASDAQ's +6% with the stock +21% since F4Q results when PANW reported its lowest product beat magnitude since F1Q15, missed cash flow, and guided F1Q below Street. Despite the de-risking of FY17 product growth to 12-13% from Street's low-20% exiting F4Q, we believe the recent stock outperformance raises the bar into the Oct-Q where we see a modest beat-and-raise necessary for the stock to advance from here. Shares are trading at 6x EV/S, 14x EV/FCF on consensus CY17, where the combination of PANW's consistent execution, compelling growth-adjusted valuation, scope for shares gains, and unique mix of high-growth/high profitability supports our view of PANW as a core large cap growth holding in cybersecurity."
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $161.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Instinet Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Ahead of 2Q Earnings
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!