UBS Reiterates Buy on Nomad Foods Limited (NOMD) Following 2Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Nomad Foods Limited (NYSE: NOMD), and raised the price target to $14.00 (from $13.00), as shares show recent strength following solid 2Q results.
Analyst Steven Strycula commented, "Nomad's stock rallied on Thurs following better 2Q sales & EPS results, but we still see more room for shares to run as the Company's turnaround is early-staged. Importantly, the new CEO's plan shows evidence of success with like-for-like sales trends improving to -3.8% in 2Q from -6.1% in 1Q. We model sales trends to improve further through year-end and expect Nomad shares to trade/rerate higher. With one month left in 3Q (Sept-end), Nomad has good visibility into 3Q trends and is optimistic that smarter trade spend (revenue mgmt), new ad campaigns (1st in 5yrs), and fresh product packaging can repair key retailer relationships and can feed positive retail shelf space gains for Nomad in 2017. Further, we see upside to Nomad's FY16 €80m FCF guide (€200m FCF -120m in ex. items) based on lower YTD Capex and conservative synergy est of €9m."
Shares of Nomad Foods Ltd closed at $10.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!