UBS Reiterates Buy on Neos Therapeutics (NEOS) - PT to $12
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Neos Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NEOS), and cut the price target to $12.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. NEOS reported EPS of -$1.61, ahead of estimates of -$1.57.
Analyst Marc Goodman commented, "(1) While revenues were in-line, higher COGS (-$1.4M) offset by lower SG&A (-$0.3M) and R&D (-$1.1M) drove the miss. (2) Adzenys now has access to 83% (70% in 2Q16) of commercial lives. (3) Mgt noted that the Adzenys launch is progressing as planned, and that TRx growth is outperforming other recently launched ADHD medications like QuilliChew ER (Pfizer) and Dyanavel XR (Tris). (4) Both Cotempla and liquid amphetamine XR are on track for submission in 4Q and launch in 2H17. (5) Re S&M, mgt expects 4Q to be below the prior two qtrs, and 2017 to be below 2016. Further, mgt expects 4Q R&D to be higher than 3Q due to PDUFA fees."
Shares of Neos Therapeutics closed at $7.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!