UBS Reiterates Buy on Ford Motor (F) Ahead of Investor Day
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $16.00 price target on Ford Motor (NYSE: F) ahead of the company's investor day. Consensus EPS estimates for 2017 are already at $1.86, below implied 2016 guidance. There are several positive drivers in 2017 including lower launch costs and modest global growth.
Analyst Colin Langan commented, "After the Q2 miss & guidance warning, investor expectations heading into the Investor Day are low. Ford is the most cautious automaker on US sales (sees slowing retail) and pricing. Low investor expectations were evidenced by the limited reaction to the recent recall-related guidance cut. With expectations low, we think about flat y/y 2017 pretax guidance is enough to please investors. We also expect good news around FCF (improves in '17 post pension funding) & optimism around F's Smart Mobility strategy."
Shares of Ford closed at $12.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!