UBS Reiterates Buy on Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating and $16.00 price target on Cross Country Healthcare (NASDAQ: CCRN) as the company reiterated its 3Q outlook. CCRN's 3Q16 EBITDA margin target of 5.0-5.5% is before estimated $0.9 mln of stockbased comp exp, while the EPS outlook of $0.13-$0.15 includes its impact.
Analyst A.J. Riced commented, "CCRN shares have been volatile recently on concerns around the short term drag of the company's investments (to drive nursing candidate attraction and to continue to build its workforce solutions capabilities). We briefly checked with CCRN. Management reports that investment spending is tracking the company's expectations, albeit the benefits from these initiatives are not likely to be noticeable until Q4. Importantly, having finalized July and August results at this point, management is comfortable reiterating its 3Q EBITDA margin outlook of 5.0-5.5% and EPS outlook of $0.13-$0.15. We are maintaining our estimates and believe that the recent weakness in shares provides an attractive buying opportunity."
Shares of Cross Country Healthcare closed at $11.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!