UBS Reiterates Buy on CF Industries (CF) After Meeting with Management
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $28.00 price target on CF Industries (NYSE: CF) after meeting with management.
Analyst John Roberts commented, "1) Customers are cautious due to lackluster crop prices and are focused on just-in-time inventories; and along with new capacity coming online, the nitrogen market should remain challenged throughout 2017; 2) NOLA urea prices fell to $165/ton earlier in the year and even at current ~$180/ton level, management believes that prices are significantly below what the economics would indicate; 3) A significant portion of global urea capacity is at or below cost; 4) Low-cost position and scale position CF well for a recovery in 2018 forward as new capacity additions are limited; 5) Management reiterated is capital allocation discipline and believes maintaining investment grade status provides long-term flexibility."
Shares of CF Industries closed at $24.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!