UBS Reiterates Buy as Centene (CNC) Completes Dialog with California Department of Insurance
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $80.00 price target on Centene (NYSE: CNC) as the company completes its ongoing dialog with the California Department of Insurance. Management submitted its final filing for 2017 benefit plan design and rate adjustments associated with the off-exchange PPO plans. The company plans to provide additional details and what the premium update and benefit design changes mean for 2017 following its 3Q release on 10/25.
Analyst A.J. Rice commented, "After the close, CNC filed an 8-K noting that the company has completed its ongoing dialog with the California Department of Insurance and has submitted its final filing for 2017 benefit plan design and rate adjustments associated with the off-exchange PPO plans. CNC shares closed down 5.5% on Monday on concerns around the lack of update on the company's CA PPO premium rate and benefit design changes. In a quick conversation with the company post its 8-K release, management notes that these design changes, along with other provider contracting and medical management initiatives, will significantly improve the performance of its CA off-exchange PPO plan in 2017 versus a loss of $125 mln recognized as PDR in 2016."
Shares of Centene closed at $63.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!