UBS Reiterates Buy Rating on Broadcom (BRCM)
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $205.00 price target on Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM). Broadcom's wireline sales were $2.06B and flat q/q which saw data center networking chip sales growth get offset by lower set-top box chip sales due to supply constraints. The F4Q outlook is for sales and EPS of $4.1B / $3.34 vs consensus at $4.1B / $3.17.
Analyst Stephen Chin commented, "We keep a Buy rating as we continue to view Broadcom as a solid growth story in both its wireless and networking businesses. Wireless sales were up 27% qoq and above prior guidance of up mid-20%. We believe most of this upside was from FBAR filter sales (we estimate up 29% qoq) to Apple and estimate its WiFi chip sales also grew strongly on smartphone demand. We believe WiFi chip sales can see higher growth from a new WiFi standard upgrade cycle in 2017, and remain comfortable with our FY17 and FY18 wireless yoy sales growth forecasts of up 37% and 10%, respectively."
Shares of Broadcom closed at $54.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!