UBS Raises price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) to $17 Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Pure Storage, Inc. (NYSE: PSTG), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue rose by 50% YoY and 21% sequentially as the customer base now exceeds 2,600, including more than 100 of the Fortune 500. PSTG reported a non-GAAP EPS loss of $0.10 ahead of the Street's $0.15.
Analyst Steven Milunovich commented, "Pure Storage reported another strong quarter with revenue of $197mn vs the consensus of $192mn with a non-GAAP EPS loss of $0.10 ahead of the Street's $0.15. Guidance also was a bit ahead of consensus. Although we had concerns after the IPO, increasing all-flash array demand, an increase in TAM with FlashBlade, improved expense control, and the stock's decline cause us to be more bullish now. With nearly 50% top-line growth possible for a number of quarters, we continue to see upside."
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $13.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!